Our school has implemented a system called School Bytes to manage payments.
WHAT IS THE SCHOOL BYTES PORTAL?
The School Bytes portal provides flexibility for you to:
- Make school payments online (including paying for multiple siblings at once)
- Use a family credit to pay for an activity or school contributions.
- Download a receipt for payments made.
- View all historical payments in one place.
- Complete and submit digital permission notes.
- View the status of all permission notes.
Online payments are processed in real-time and can be viewed by school staff immediately.
Parents/carers can visit the School Bytes portal at any time to make a payment online, view payment history and apply credit. For non-student payments, please contact the school for a payment link.
· Emails will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org.
· If the activity involves a cost, the make a payment button will allow you to pay securely, quickly, and easily via credit or debit card after granting permission (Visa and Mastercard only).
· Online forms including permission notes, will be sent to you directly via School Bytes with a link enclosed. Select the link to open the secure online form.
· The online form will have information about the activity with a section for a digital signature (either with a mouse or your finger) prior to submitting.
Please note: Transactions made through the online payment portal will appear on your bank statement as 0SCHOOLSONLINE 0000 PARRAMATTA AU.